The $50.00 refers only to the initial enrollment fee for this particular course. Please contact our school to find out more information regarding the full price and financing as well.
The 600H Esthetics Program prepares the student to perform comprehensive facial aesthetic services and advanced management, while also adding body treatments with product handling. It provides proficiency in various aesthetic treatments that will be presented during the course.
- Mondays from 9am-5pm (Available)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am-5pm (Available)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm-10pm (Available on October 8th of 2019)
- Saturdays from 9am-5pm (Available on October 12th of 2019)
- Career Opportunities and History of Esthetics
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Physiology and Histology of the Skin
- Disorders and Diseases of the Skin
- Skin Analysis
- Skin Care Products: Chemistry, Ingredients, and Selection
- The Treatment Room
- Facial Treatments
- Facial Massage
- Facial Devices and Technology
- Hair Removal
- Makeup Essentials
- Advanced Topics and Treatments
- Life Skills
- Professional Image
- Communicating for Success
- The Healthy Professional
- Infection Control
- Chemistry & Chemical Safety
- Electricity & Electrical Safety
- Career Planning
- On the Job
- The Beauty Business
- Bundle of 4 Books
CLASS SCHEDULE: 600 Hours
Financing available through the school. Contact us at (781)305-4971 for more information.
All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.