The Plasma Pen course is by far the most comprehensive course in the world for non-medical aesthetic professionals today. This is because it covers all the necessary physiology, anatomy and histology, chemistry, drug absorption, electrical and plasmatic interaction with the tissue and cosmetology, the foundation of all existing equipment, whether Brazilian registered in INMETRO and ANVISA, Europeans with CE and Rohs, Americans with FDA and all existing for clinical practice.
Many ask, but only one day? Yes, just one day! The course is intended for qualified professionals, trained, experienced and who have skill in Advanced Aesthetics. The objective of the course is to profile the professional, to give critical and analytical sense and mainly to be able to develop, diagnose unsightly dysfunctions and be fully sure of the correct clinical applicability of Plasma Pen.
- Fundamentals of Electrocautery
- Plasma Basics
- History and Concepts
- Equipment used worldwide (Detailed Description) UNIQUE AND EXCLUSIVE
- Fundamentals of Aesthetic Phototherapy and its Applications
- Light Physics – Physical and Chemical Effect on Cells
- Performance of Electroabrasion in Different Cases and its Synergy with Photonics
- Interaction of light in physiology
- Facial and Body Aesthetic Dysfunctions
- Inflammatory and Scarring Process
- Performance at each stage of the Protocol
Practical and Advanced Protocols
- Spot Whitening
- Acne Sequelae
- Dark circles and bags
- Electric depigmentation
- Deep Wrinkles
- Senile Spot
- Stretch marks
- Tattoo Removal and Micropigmentation
- Non-surgical blepharoplasty.
- Nose wing lift
- Half face lifting
- Periorbital region rejuvenation
- Ear Rejuvenation
- Double chin
CLASS IN PORTUGUESE
CLASS SCHEDULE: 20 Hours
All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.