The Dermaplaning technique is performed with a Surgical Scalpel. Its purpose is to superficially exfoliate the skin, promoting cell renewal, facilitating the permeation of assets and preparing the skin for other aesthetic associations and procedures.
- Students are responsible for bringing models to practice.
- Dermaplaning Definition
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Skin: Epidermis and Dermis
- Biosafety Care and Guidance
- Myths and Facts about Dermaplaning
- Getting ready for treatment
- Supplies for Dermaplaning Treatment
- Resources and Associations
- Remembering Ingredients and Products
- Clinic Practice
- Biohazard Container
- 10 Blades
- Blade Remover
CLASS SCHEDULE: 16 Hours
Financing available through the school, please call (781)305-4971 for more information.
All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.