Mechanical microdermabrasion is a technique performed by a device with the purpose of thinning the skin, diminishing the visible appearance of ostia (pores), great for those who constantly have millium, blackheads, acne scars or post traumatic scarring. prevention and treatment of skin aging, keratosis, reduction of furrows and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation (blemishes) and stretch mark treatments. It also stimulates collagen production and increases skin vascularity.
This treatment, unlike other types of peels, can be performed even in summer, as there is no interaction of any product with the sun.
- Introduction to Microdermabrasion
- History and Origin of Microdermabrasion
- Definition of Microdermabrasion
- Microdermabrasion Benefits
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Skin
- Indications and Contraindications for Microdermabrasion
- Clinical Indications for Microdermabrasion
- Pre-treatment for Microdermabrasion
- Home Care Product Selection
- Case Studies for Microdermabrasion
- Microdermabrasion Treatments
- Safe Practices and Sanitation
- Predictable Results
- Creation of Exclusive Treatments
CLASS SCHEDULE: 8 Hours
Financing available through the school, please call (781)305-4971 for more information.
All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.